The Vidalia Control Panel is a GUI Control Panel for a client's connection with the Tor network. Part of this Control Panel is a map of the world showing the location of every exit node. My goal for this project is to be able to choose your exit node from this map and reconfigure the client's Tor route to exit from this selected exit node.
[ add comment ] ( 1 view ) | permalink | related link
Here are my potential topics for the class:
- Distributed systems in the Tor Network
- Distributed problem solving (Mersenne Primes, protein folding)
- Distributed peer to peer networks (bit torrents)
- Ad-hoc wireless networks
- Distributed Operating systems over multiple computers
- Distributed artificial intelligent agents
- Distributed computing with multiprocessor and multi-core machines
- Distributed Systems and folksonomies as well as other web 2.0 "data structures"
- Distributed hacking (botnets, ddos attacks)
[ 1 comment ] ( 14 views ) | permalink