Progress Report 2
I am not posting a pie chart for this progress report, because it would look like pac-man with the big slice reading something like 'silly bug hunt.' I spent way too much time trying to fix the encoded output of the onion address. It turns out that the problem was that I was using the base
Two weeks into SoC already - that was fast. To make this exciting I made a pie chart of what I have been spending my time on (pie charts are exciting).
I have been spending a lot of my time going through the existing Tor code and seeing how it is implemented. This was a very d
- Progress Report 2